This service is mainly a formal request to use the Flag and the Coat of Arms of the Republic of Botswana by local companies, enterprises etc.
Companies, Organisations and other Independent Enterprises that are not part of Government of Botswana.
A formal Request is sent to the Permanent Secretary to the President. The letter should include the Company Registration, Directors and clear mandate of the company, organisation etc.
- Letter from the applicant bearing Postal Address, phone number and reasons for request
- Certified Copy of valid national identity card from applicant
- Company profile, for businesses
- Copy of Company Registration/ Certificate of incorporation, samples and pictures indicating how the national symbol will be used.
- Copy of Shareholders and Director’s information.
A response is done in ten (10) days .
There is no cost.
Office of the President.
Office of The President
Public Relations, OP.