Community members are entitled to meet at the tribal court (Kgotla) in their community to discuss, deliberate and make decisions on issues that affect the community, and also for information sharing.
Who is eligible?
How do I get this service?
- Request permission from the chief, in written or verbal form, giving specifics of the intended meeting (date, time, and other information) and wait for a response from the chief.
- Once permission is granted, the applicant(s) should inform attendees of the meeting and its details.
What supporting documents are required?
No supporting documents
How long will this service take?
How much does it cost?
Where can I get more information on this Service
- Contact the ward kgotla or main kgotla in your area.
- Please refer to this List of Tribal Courts (Dikgotla).
- Opening hours are from 07:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday, except public holidays.