This service entails how the police respond to call outs regarding crime reports/incidents. Members of the public are encouraged to report any crime, road traffic accident or any incident reportable to the police.
The following information may be required when reporting;
- Exact location of the incident
- Time of the incident
- Any injuries or causalities
- Any member of the public.
- For emergency call 999
- Report to nearest police station, police post
- Report to any police officer in proximity
Our standards for responding after receiving a report are:
- 16 minutes in urban areas
- 60 minutes in other areas
Any police station or post.
At the nearest police station, post or establishment.