The process involves the transfer of already acquired land rights to another person or entity. The said plot should be fully developed. In the event, the plot is not fully developed, the applicant should avail reasonable justification as to why it should be transferred.
- Non-citizen with the consent of the Minister responsible for Land Management
- Registered company/societies.
- Certified copy of valid National Identification Card (Omang) from both parties
- Original certificate of grant or lease agreement
- Copy of Instrument signed under Married Persons Property Act (proof of Marriage regime if married and Affidavit if not married)
- Decree absolute and court order where applicable
- Copy of Death Certificate, in case of widow/widower,
- Copy of Disability Card, in case of People Living with disability (PLWD)
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation, Company Registration and Shares Certificate for registered Companies
- Copy of Certificate of Registration from Registrar of Societies for Societies
- Letter of representation (For Societies/Churches/Business) or Power of attorney in case of companies
P100.00 transfer fee
For more information, please contact any of the Ministry of Land Management, Water and Sanitation Services Headquarters (Customer Service) or any Land Boards from the Land Boards and their Subordinate Land Boards listing document or call the Ministry of Land Management, Water and Sanitation Services
Toll Free Number 0800 600 737 .
Opening hours are from 07:30 to 12:45 and 13:45 to 16:30, Monday to Friday, except public holidays.