Section 6(1) of the Trade Unions and Employers' Organizations Act, explains that every Employer's Organisation formed in Botswana, shall within twenty-eight (28) days immediately after its formation, apply to the Registrar of Trade Unions and Employers Organizations for registration.
Citizen and non-citizen companies registered in Botswana
Download, complete the Registration of employers’ organisation form and submit with supporting documents to office of the Registrar of Trade Unions and Employers Organizations.
- Three original copies of the Employers' Organisation Constitution
- A copy of resolution of formation
- A list of full names of all members of the Employers' Organisation
- A list of full names of executive officers
- A written statement detailing the following:
- Name of the Employers' Organisation
- Postal address and location of its office
- Date of its formation
- Titles, full names, ages, occupations, and postal and residential addresses of the officers who signed the application
- Minutes of resolution to form a Employers' Organisation
Sixty (60) working days
- BWP10.00 fee for registration
- BWP1.00 per word for constitution amendment
- BWP1.00 change of officers
Department of Labour and Social Security
Block 8, Government Enclave
Private Bag 0072
Telephone. (+267) 3732772
Opening hours: 7:30 am to 12:45 and 13:45 to 16:30, Monday to Friday, except public holidays.