Capture of organisations’ events in order to prepare radio or television news items.
Citizens and non-citizens.
- Send a letter of request for coverage either through fax, post or by hand.
- Letter should state type of event, date, venue, and time.
- Confirm if letter has been received.
- Assignment Editor would then use his or her discretion on coverage of the event.
- The procedure is applicable for both radio and television mediums.
A letter of request for coverage.
One (1) working day.
Department of Broadcasting Services
Private Bag 0060
Opening hours: 07:30 to 12:45 then 13:45 to 16:30, Monday to Friday except, public holidays
Tel. (+267) 365 3000
Fax. (+267) 365 3347
Email. DBSPUBLICRELATIONS [at] gov.bw