Skip to main content

License to Facilitate the Transit of an Agrochemical From One Country to Another


This service involves issuance of license to facilitate the transit of an Agrochemical from one country to another.

Who is eligible?
  • Must be aged eighteen(18) years and above.
  • Applicant with agrochemical course certificate.
  • Must have a trading license.
How do I get this service?
  • Complete and submit the application form (attach link to form) with relevant documents to the Division of Plant Protection Office or the nearest  District Crop Production Office (DCPO).
  • The DCPO shall then inform the customer in writing about the outcome of the application.
What supporting documents are required?
  • A certified copy of a valid National Identification Card (Omang).
  • A certified copy of agrochemical course certificate
  • Letter of consent from the exporter.
  • Trading License
How long will this service take?

One (1) working day after submission.

How much does it cost?

BWP 200.00

Where can I get more information on this Service

Chief Plant Protection Officer
Division of Plant Protection
Department of Crop Production
Content Farm
Private Bag 0091
Sebele, Gaborone
Tel. (+267) 3689365/9367/9399
E-mail. dcp [at]
Director of Crop Production
Department of Crop Production
Ministry of Agricultural Development and Food Security Headquarters
Plot 4701 Mmaraka Road
3rd Floor, Office No. 301
Private Bag 00435;
Tel. (+267) 3689305
E-mail. dcp [at]

Call Centre:


Email. moa17755 [at]

Opening hours are from07:30 to 12:45 then 13:45 to 16:30, Monday to Friday except, public holidays‚Äč.

Give Us Feedback