This service is meant to assist organizations and individual farmers who want an evaluation report for their project for several reasons. These reasons can include applying for funding for a new project, settling appeals and disputes, determining project viability and performance, and redirecting and allocating resources.
Who is eligible?
Citizens & non-citizens.
How do I get this service?
- Visit the nearest District Agribusiness Promotion Offices for submission of developed business plans and historic performance records for existing projects.
- Organizations and individual farmers will then use their final reports to address their specific problems.
What supporting documents are required?
- Proof of residence (a certified copy of their resident permit for non-citizens).
- A certified copy of a valid National Identity Card (Omang) for citizens
- A business plan (for both new and existing projects).
- Historic performance records (for existing projects).
How long will this service take?
Two (2) months from the date of submission of the business plan.
How much does it cost?
Where can I get more information on this Service
Ministry of Agricultural Development and Food Security
Department of Agribusiness Promotion
Private Bag 00298
Tel. (+267) 3689706/3689709
Fax. (+267) 3972381
Email. moa17755 [at] gov.bw
Opening hours: 07:30 to 12:45 and 13:45 to 16:30, Monday to Friday except, public holiday.